- Grow our Faith in Jesus Christ
- Support local “faith based” agencies that provide aid and comfort for the poor and/or abused
- Support the youth at Grace
- Provide a “handyman” ministry to those in need at Grace
- Have fun and fellowship while we accomplish the other objectives
Becoming Part of this Ministry
This is a ministry for all ages of men at Grace Lutheran Church, Hendersonville, NC. We hold some activities where fathers are encouraged to bring their sons. At other events, we invite not only the men of Grace, but also the ladies of Grace. And we hold some events where we encourage the entire family to attend.
We have no membership requirements other than being a male over the age of 21 and an attendee, member or prospective member of Grace Lutheran.
Our organization purposely limits the amount of paperwork, business meetings, etc., concentrating on achieving our stated purpose. We do have a volunteer board that oversees and plans the events we schedule. Anyone can be on this board—it is not exclusive.
If you would like to be on the mailing list, want to volunteer for the Handyman Ministry, participate on the Board,and/or just be a member, call or email Dick Pemble, 828-290-5465, firstname.lastname@example.org.