The primary goal of the Pre-K class (4- and 5-year olds) is to develop skills through a variety of activities.
- Reading readiness/phonics
- Math readiness
- Science and social studies
- Music and art
- Fine motor skills (pencil grip, using scissors)
- Gross motor skills
- Independent learning
- Opportunities for group interaction
- Increase their awareness of God
Contact Information: Beth Ann Lehr, Director, email@example.com; 828-693-4972
Grace Preschool, 1245 6th Ave. W., Hendersonville, NC 28759 | Visit our Facebook page.