Grace offers three schedules for preschool classes that are held 8:30-11:30 a.m.:
- Monday through Friday;
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday; and
Extras to our Program
- Earlybirds, 8-8:30 a.m. available every day, helps families extend their child’s day to fit their needs. Cost: $1/day.
- Aftercare, Monday through Thursday until 1:30 p.m. for Walkers through Pre-K.
- $8 per child, per day, with an annual registration fee of $15 (paid in the Fall). This program extends your child’s day and allows them to play and each lunch with friends. Aftercare provides a longer work day for parents and flexibility in scheduling appointments. Students may attend as few or as many days as needed. A sibling discount is not available.
- Summer Camp is offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, late May through August, 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. for children registered at our preschool.
- $20 registration fee and $18 per day for 3s through Pre-K; $21 for Walkers and 2s. This program consists of a variety of activities that include, but are not limited to, arts and crafts, water and sand play, creative expression, group games and quiet times. Students may attend as few or as many days as needed. Earlybirds drop-off at 8 a.m. is available for $1 per day.
Contact Information: Beth Ann Lehr, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org; 828-693-4972
Grace Preschool, 1245 6th Ave. W., Hendersonville, NC 28759 | Visit our Facebook page.