Our main emphasis for the three year-old child is a positive self-image developed through caring and sharing. Through a variety of activities, we help them learn many skills.
- enhance their social skills
- learn to follow simple directions
- recognize basic shapes & colors
- identify their written name
- refine motor skills
- develop independence
- participate in “in-house” field trips, music & movement/yoga
- learn basic Spanish
- increase their communication skills
- increase their awareness of God
Contact Information: Beth Ann Lehr, Director, email@example.com; 828-693-4972
Grace Preschool, 1245 6th Ave. W., Hendersonville, NC 28759 | Visit our Facebook page.