For our walkers and two-year-old learners, the focus is to develop social skills. Curriculum is based on the principles of playful learning to develop attention span, follow simple directions and increase independence and self esteem.
- Social skill development, i.e., taking turns, sharing toys, being kind to our friends
- Dedicated time for music, singing, reading, child-created art and nursery rhymes to learn pre-reading and expand vocabulary
- Colors and numbers taught in English & Spanish
- Sign language introduced for self-care needs
- Increase their awareness of God
Contact Information: Beth Ann Lehr, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org; 828-693-4972
Grace Preschool, 1245 6th Ave. W., Hendersonville, NC 28759 | Visit our Facebook page.